Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Trailer


I do not live in a trailer park!! So for those of you who don't know this, our school is overcrowded and I work in one of the temporary buildings out back.(AKA. t-building). And recently it has been brought to my attention that my room is comparable to a trailer. James Garrett so innocently asked me what it was like to work in a double-wide. Then I had a student ask me if my classroom was part of a trailer park. It may look like a trailer, but it's not. Ok? Then my darling student also asked if I live with the racoons. First of all, it's not a trailer home. Second of all, I don't live in my classroom. Third of all, racoons???

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i'm glad you changed your blog name. also, i hear that they always send teachers out to the trailers just before they fire them. heads up. that or one of your kids has a seriously contagious disease and they've decided to quantine the sick with the healthy and take their chances with that.

mel said...

Reba,
Thank you for the words of encouragment. My kids do have a disease; it's called "idiot". Don't worry, it's not contagious. It does seem to be hereditary, though.