Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh whatever.....

So I'm supposed to fill this thing out or whatever. Thanks for picking me, Em. This is all for you.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Let's see...starting my junior year of high school. oh joy. Probably doing the same thing I do now....only instead of being in school, I teach it now. My best friends were Jay and Courtney Hunt. Weird.

2. What were you doing 5 years ago? That was my first senior year....loved it!!! I hung out alot with those crazy boy neighbors upstairs. Loved them! Best year of college! Wait, no. 2002 was when I lived with Steph and Caroline and started dating Thom. Not my favorite year. But it was fun. My best friends were Hanna and Greg and Charlie. Hmmm. interesting.

3. What were you doing 1 year ago? Teaching 4th grade at a different school. My teaching partner just quit and I was super stressed about work. I had the worst kids on the planet and ran out the door every day at 3:15.

4. What did you do yesterday? Ran 4 miles at 5AM. Taught 7 year olds about self-control and subtraction. Stayed late at school organizing everything until 7:45pm. I need a life.

5. Snacks I enjoy ... pretty much everything that is edible. That chocolate cake I had yesterday was pretty good. I really like apples too. I dunno.

6. Things I would do with $100 million dollars ... honestly?? I would probably waste it just like I do with all the other money I had. But if I was being responsible....give lots away to good mission organizations like Door of Hope and Compassion International, etc. Pay off Reba's med school debt. And build a bigger orphanage than Oprah did in Africa. Not really, I'd just buy alot of cute shoes.

7. Locations I would run to ... Greece, Antarctica, Australia, Switzerland, South Africa, Peru.

8. Bad habits I have ... not calling people back. sorry! and procrastination in general.

9. Things I like to do: run, read, sleep, laugh. basic stuff. oh, and I LOVE snowboarding and wake boarding. The beach. Traveling. Having really good conversations with really good friends.

10. Biggest joy of the moment: Grace

4 comments:

Mrs. Klink said...

awesome! it's all settled: i'll sign you up to come organize my classroom!!

Mrs. Klink said...

oh whatever...? don't act as if you don't enjoy wasting time to fill out this silly little questionnaire.

suzanne said...

ive been to switzerland. its pretty f-ing awesome. why isn't ireland on there? don't you want to visit?

mel said...

yes, ireland!