Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Pyramds

The past 2 weekends we have gone to play on the pyramids. It's been really hot, but still fun. Security is at a minimum so you are free to do whatever you please out there. The first weekend we (Owen, Angela, Norris, and I) went to Giza to see the Sphynx and the more famous pyramids. Then last weekend we (John, Emily, Owen, and I) hired a private driver to drive us around to Sakara and Dashur to see the step pyramid and the bent pyramid. We also were able to climb down inside to the tombs. John, of course, had to throw a little fit about going inside because it's so dark and scary. Owen spent most of the day on top of the pyramid throwing rocks at the security guards. We didn't get kidnapped so I'd say the day was a success.



P.S. It's alot easier to post pics on facebook so check there for the latest pics.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

1. I am writing from my new macbook I got today that just came out!!
2. you spelled pyramids wrong.
3. more updates!!!
4. skype????