1. Lose weight. Get in shape.
2. Run another marathon. Prague in May?
3. Try to keep things cleaner and not just wait for the maid to do it.
4. Learn and use more Arabic than just 'saba el khair, henna, shokran masalama' to the delivery guy.
5. Travel to at least 5 new countries. (I went to 15 countries last year so I'm sure this will be an easy goal)
6. Eat out less and cook more.
7. Learn to cook so I won't eat out as much.
8. Update the blog more. (done.)
9. Learn to play guitar.
10. Make new friends (and keep the old!)
1 comment:
I'm with ya on a lot of those. And I'd be in for doing a marathon in May with you!! I can't be ready by March, but May would be a great goal! I love Prague (as long as the run doesn't end at the castle- that is quite a hike)!
Post a Comment