http://theuglyvolvo.com/2013/12/10/a-ten-month-olds-letter-to-santa/
If you haven't read that blog, please do. It's hilarious. Then read what Caiden wants for Christmas.
Dear Santa,
I've been such a good baby this year and I've worked so hard to get these plastic shapes in my mouth that I think I really deserve them. If you could just kindly take them off this metal bar and place them in my mouth where they belong, it would really make my life so much happier.
Mommy says it's too much for a baby to have a laptop but I don't see why I can't have one. How am I supposed to keep up with my fantasy football stats? Or if not the laptop, then just the keyboard that lights up. I'll take one, please.
I still enjoy the simple things in life too. So could I please have more of these? But not for the reason you might think. I'm completely obsessed with the sound they make when I grab them.
Also more straps and less toys in the stroller would be nice.
Also I've been obsessed with this........
And this......







1 comment:
I had seen that blog post and thought the gift ideas were too funny!!! I love your version for Caiden! :))
Post a Comment