Thursday, February 22, 2007

6 Weird Things


Ok, so I received this:
Tag! You're it! Here are the instructions (see my blog for an example :) ):"Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post telling 6 weird things about them self... as well as clearly state the rules. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Also, leave a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged."

So Em....I guess you're assuming I have 6 weird things. HA! Probably everything I do is weird and I just don't know it! Ok, here goes:

1. I had braces in college. So hot.

2. I went on my first mission trip at age 8. Yeah, I took it to the hills of Utah and I preached my heart out to those mormons. Actually, I just ate alot of Twix and helped to paint the church.

3. I was a vegetarian for 2 years. I have recently regained my sanity and also added 5 lbs to my "healthy weight". Please see reference to Twix. This began my lifelong eating disorder and my participation in Overeaters Anonymous.

4. I had a lazy eye when I was a kid and had to wear Bifocals until the age of 12. Sometimes I try to get my lazy eye to come back when I'm teaching to freak the kids out, but it doesn't work.

5. I just consumed an entire box of Girl Scout cookies and I don't feel an ounce of guilt for it. Refer to #3 if you have further questions.

6. I think the South African accent is really hot.

Ok, so I have to choose 6 people for this. I don't think I know 6 people who have blogs, but I'll try. Reba, Emily, Stephanie, Sarah, Mitzi.

No comments: