“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
Friday, March 23, 2007
"32 reasons why I hate my teacher"
I just picked up a stellar piece of writing from one of my famous students entitled “32 thing I hate teachers”. I can't decide on my favorite reason. It might be #4 " takes all the rulers away" or # 8 "tattletales".
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Would you please publish the entire list? For research purposes, I would like to evaluate possible commonalities of thought between your students and mine.
4 comments:
Would you please publish the entire list? For research purposes, I would like to evaluate possible commonalities of thought between your students and mine.
Do your kids refer to teachers as "meanies"?
oh chad. so young, yet already so promising.
you do realize that it's your fault he's turning out this way?
"meanies"? puhleeeeaze. they prefer a much more unsavory word.
Post a Comment