Saturday, March 31, 2007

"I am still far from being what I want to be, but with God's help I shall succeed." --Van Gogh



There were a few Van Gogh imitators at the Art Festival last weekend, but my favorite pieces were the ones where I thought "What is that? no, really.....what.... oh, ok. Cool."



Meghan, Heather and I had to indulge in some Marble Slab ice cream which was heaven. Not quite as exciting as the chocolate-dipped-cheesecake-on-a-stick. Hands down, greatest invention in the world.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

i like your shirt.

Rebecca said...

how's this:
I'm jacob. you're esau. and i stole the missionary birthright. hahaha

mel said...

Where's my dinner?? Didn't jacob cook esau dinner for the birthright? Get in the kitchen, woman!

Rebecca said...

i think you actually sold it for 3 D's in biology.

mel said...

That would be 2 D's and 1 B. No thanks to you. Even though, I begged you to pretend you were me and take the tests for me.