
Did you have a high school diary? Would you like to read it aloud?
These people did. And it is hilarious.
I would LOVE to go to Cringe Night and read mine. The thing is that my current diary entries sound like everyone else's high school entries. Just for this occasion I found an old diary from high school. If I could find my middle school diary, I'm sure that would be even better.
1996
"I'm in love! I met this guy in Driver's ed. He's great. He's tall, brown hair, good clothes, plays baseball, and good sense of humor. I'm not sure what color his eyes are, but I'll check tomorrow. He's just perfect. Except I don't know if he's a christian. I hope we can become better friends. He must have a girlfriend because no one who looks like that cannot have one. I can't believe he talks to me, and he knows I'm a freshman!"
Have I changed at all since high school?? It appears that I'm still looking for the same characteristics in a man. HAHA! I've been reading my old diaries and I'm so glad I wrote down all this stuff because I completely forgot about it. Most of what I wrote was prayer. It was more like a "dear God" diary.
No comments:
Post a Comment