Monday, January 21, 2008

Quick Update

I posted a couple things today because I know you have all fallen into depression for my lack of blogging. Here's what's new:
-started Beth Moore bible study. I'm really going to try to go to hear her every week and finish this one.
-have decided that 2008 is not as bad as I thought it was going to be
-quit Taco Bell. That lasted about 12 hours before I gave in to my cravings
-volunteer with an after school club called "Young Astronauts"
-after school Reading Club called "Name That Book"
- tutor after school on Mondays for 5th grade
- tutor after school on Thursdays for 4th grade
- got a class pet
- Stanford testing ----is over! YAY!
- www.shamrockmarathon.com Who is with me??

2 comments:

Angela said...

Definitely don't quit Taco Bell . . . it makes the goal of 33,000 calories so much more attainable

MP said...

sounds like you've got a lot of irons in the fire this semester. how's the beth moore study going?