Monday, January 21, 2008

YMCA

So I workout at the Y and I found a few newly posted signs in the ladies locker room very amusing.

"Do not use shaving cream in the whirlpool.
Do not use hair dye in the locker room.
Thank you for following these rules."

There were about 5 of these signs posted all over the locker room on the mirrors. And you know that this was written because obviously someone broke these rules. You would think this would fall under 'common sense', but I guess it needs to be stated. But here's what I want to know....
When did shaving your legs in the whirlpool become an option for you? Were you in the hot tub and looking down at your hairy legs and thought, "gosh, if only I had my razor...because NOW would be a great time to shave my legs." And hair dye? What was the thought process for that one? Gosh, I wish I had time to dye my hair. Oh, I know. I'll just do that at the GYM.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

shaving cream in the whirlpool????? it's genius...