Thanks to facebook I reconnected with an old friend. Actually this friend is a girl I used to babysit. She is now 16 and a Junior in HS!! Last time I saw her, she was 4 years old. So we are going to get together for lunch sometime soon. I told her that I remembered her a s crazy, dramatic, cute girl. Then she told me what she remembered about me.
"the one time I clearly remember was when I got really pissy and upset 'cause you didn't say bye. I was like somewhere ridiculous like my closet and my dad was like "wth?" and I was like "she left without saying byeeeee - wail- "then the next day I was fine. "
She was 4 at the time! How does she remember this!? Oh yes, I remember all my child psychology classes and the theories about childhood memories. I'm still bad about leaving without saying goodbye. I just don't think it's that big of a deal. I have to try really hard to remember to say goodbye. So if I say goodbye to you, then I have thought about it and planned to do it, so you must be pretty special.
5 comments:
I hate saying goodbye too. Must be something with our family hating to show any sort of emotion. nice.
i read WikiHow and i have come across an appropriate diagnosis: you are a social ninja.
"Suddenly disappearing can hurt people's feelings. Only do this when it would be humorous."
was it cara goodman? didnt her name use to be alex? I'm confused. she was contacting me through facebook too.
Suz-yes, that is the same person. middle name is alex.
em- i like the diagnosis. i think i'm a funny ninja.
I feel that if I'm going to have keep signing in and going through a process to get to your blog then you should at least update daily.
Post a Comment