Monday, June 23, 2008

you think you know....but you have no idea....

I'm really trying not to break out into hives with my current level of stress.

summer school...teaching dangerous minds and conferences with parents...grrrr
packing up classroom
packing up apartment
spanish class- 2 classes/week
VBS site coordinator--we only have 3 teachers signed up...please please please sign up!
finding and completing appropriate documents for Egypt
planning my move to VA beach in July- finding movers. trying to afford movers.
planning my move to Egypt in Aug.- deciding what to take a.k.a. what can fit in the suitcase
finding my current roommate a new roommate...please pray for this!
changing my address on EVERYthing
resigning from my current job--- lots of paperwork.
doctor appointments- scheduling and attending....
therapy sessions....

1 comment:

Jen said...

What HP site are you at? I'm not currently signed up, but I could maybe help you out. I was going to be out of town but decided not to go.