I went in to CVS this morning to get a dr. pepper and Mr. Super Duper* was behind the counter. Oh no, I am not going to buy anything buy my dr. pepper.
Let me set the scene for you. I'm wearing a tank top and shorts, soaking wet hair(did not even attempt to dry my hair- i was so late, no makeup. The entire time I just stared at the ground.
Mr. super duper: You look really pretty today.
me: It's the last day of summer school. (what? I don't know)
Mr. Super duper: Oh, well you can still look pretty on the last day of summer school.
me: okay
Mr super duper: Your total with your coupon is 44 cents.
me: can I charge that?
Mr. Super duper: It's okay. Have a great last day of summer school!
*Refer to previous post (he's the cute CVS manager)
2 comments:
ask him out.
Would this be the CVS at Briar Forest and Dairy Ashford? Because this manager was so flirting with Karen and I when we went in on Thursday night...
Post a Comment