Wednesday, August 06, 2008
bad habit that I MUST break
I didn't realize that I did this until Reba brought this to my attention. Whenever someone does something to make me mad (this includes cutting me off while driving or sending me a bill in the mail or writing something in a blog that I disagree with) I have a small form of Tourette's, in that I immediately call him or her a "dirty whore" very loudly. I know this needs to stop but it just comes out so naturally. I usually don't think these people are dirty whores, with exception of the lady who stole my parking spot at Farm Fresh. Well, she might not be. Ok, so I really am working on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, i invited you to read my blog, but then realized the only email address i have is hisd...do you have another one? want to email it to my gmail account?
Post a Comment