
When Reba and I were last together, we decided to compare our bodies. Obviously, there is a HUGE difference, but I wanted to know the facts. How much bigger am I than her? So we measured the most overtly diverse areas on our bodies. Biceps and butts. Get ready for these results. You might want to sit down for this.
My bicep is 4 inches bigger than hers!
My butt......7 inches bigger!!!
It's official. I'm on a new diet. This new "try not to eat everything in the house" diet is really hard to stick to. No doubt my new schedule has something to do with this. I'm basically living alone with Jackie (the family dog).
6am wake up to loud noise...this varies. sometimes it's someone putting in new hardwood floors or my mom talking very loudly with the head phones on
6- 10am eat and watch Tivo with Jackie.
10-11 move furniture (new hardwood floors...one room at a time)
11-2 eat more. facebook and tivo.
2-6 pass out from sugar coma
6 take jackie on a walk. sometimes run.
mom comes home around 7 or 8 after Aquacise (this will be discussed later) and dad rides his bike home from work around 9 (will also be discussed more)
then we eat. maybe watch a movie. stay up late.
This is will all change once my furniture gets here....hopefully sometime before I leave for Egypt.
2 comments:
you forget that my biceps are completely devoid of muscle. i went to the doctor's office today, the nurse measured my blood pressure, said hmmmm, then pulled out this tiny bright yellow cuff with multicolored pokadots on it. it was actually pretty cute. i might buy a bag in that design. but the point is, it was a CHILD'S cuff. and it gave a better bp reading than the adult cuff.
i just joined the gym aka hospital wellness center yesterday because I have lots of jelly. here's something to keep you busy....take the password blocker off your blog!!!
Post a Comment