Monday, March 16, 2009

Tunisia- Country # 23


Pretty amazing place. We saw pretty much the entire country. I'll post pics on facebook as soon as it decides to start working for me. Renting a car was a good decision even though none of us had really driven a standard transmission and that's all they have to rent. We made it out alive with only a slightly frightening situation down an extremely small alley that was blocked by a pile of rocks. Luckily, some Tunisians decided to help us. Lots of Lightsaber battles occurred at the Star Wars locations. Of course, we had to decide who was each character. Luckily I beat Sarah out of being Princess Lea. She had to be Chubaaka. Between the 4 of us we had a combined maturity of about age 8. No ewoks were found, but we did discover Ewok food. Or that's at least what we named the unusual rock-like sculptures that we kept seeing everywhere. Like a video game, we had to dodge wild camels crossing the road. The rest of the trip will be posted in pics with comments on facebook. I know you can't wait!

No comments: