This card says:
"Jast for your love
You are laugh make me fly
You are voice takes me high
And saying good bye make
me wont 2 die
you know why
because you are asweet
romantic angel from the sky"
This website might be completely to blame for gaining 15lbs since moving here. But it sure does make it convienent to get the best food from the best restaurants delivered to my door for 20cents delivery charge.
I am so lucky to have such great friends who love to travel and are very adventurous and always up for a good time. 
I am so lucky to have such great friends who love to travel and are very adventurous and always up for a good time. 

I love going on Felucca rides on the Nile. I am only a 5 minute walk from the Nile this year so it's great to walk over through the madness to escape all the noise and relax on a sail boat ride with some wine and hummus as the sun sets. This is a super old pic of a felucca ride, but I always forget to take pics when we do this. 

Ok, this will have the be the first post of my favorite things. It's just taking too long to find pics and put them up- I'll finish this later....


Ok, this will have the be the first post of my favorite things. It's just taking too long to find pics and put them up- I'll finish this later....
No comments:
Post a Comment