I've been fighting the fact that I need to get in shape. Initially, I lost a few lbs when I first moved to Singapore, probably just from the increase of walking everywhere. I feel like I just need to suck it up and join a gym. There's a gym at my complex, but there's not much there. I always feel like I get more out of it when I go to the classes. There's a class at the gym near my school called ABT= Abs, butt, thighs. I think that class is calling my name!!Ugh. I hate going to gyms sometimes. Think I might just get a week pass and see if I really go. I do like to go running, but the coolest time of the day to go run is at like 5am. And it's still 80 degrees! Maybe if I write about it on here, then I'll have some accountability. Comments? Snide remarks?
No comments:
Post a Comment