Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cambodia- Day 1

At the market

Kids playing soccer in the street
a ride out of town


Seen everywhere!

I always have great intentions of blogging while travelling, but it just never happens. I'm going to try on this trip though. Flew into Siem Reap this morning at 8am. We walked around the city after breakfast. The people are really nice. Even the touts who constantly ask if you want to take a ride on their tuk-tuk, just want to say hi. One guy said he was glad we just said hi and didn't keep walking. Little kids stop playing by the road to s Little kids are playing on the side of the road, will stop and wave and shout HELLO! We also stumbled into a market. Later we went to the Angkor Wat museuem. Tomorrow is a big day at AngkorWat temples. I gotta go to lunch now and then off to a floating market before we meet up with Dan.

No comments: