
So what is it like living on the Equator? Well, predictable. Incredibly freakin' predictable. I know exactly what the weather will be like every day of the year. Right now it's the "Rainy Season". All that means is that it rains exactly at 4:00pm every day for 30-45 minutes. The sun rises exactly at 7:00 every morning of the year and sets at 7:00pm every night. No surprises. My wardrobe is the exact same all year. The weather fluctuates from lows of 76 to highs of 93. It's humid every day. Now you would think that this means the end of dry skin. Not even close. Because of the humidity, your skin and hair grows really fast. Therefore, you lose dead skin faster and have dry skin and hair. It's weird to use so much lotion and conditioner. Not that I can complain. Since living in the Sahara desert as well as a 3rd world country that had more chlorine in the tap water than the pool, my hair has improved sooo much! Really can't complains, it's an effing amazing city! I can't believe I leave for Cambodia in 10 days! Let the adventures begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment