Sunday, January 29, 2012

BFG

We made it back to Singapore in one piece. As I was discussing wedding plans with my BFG (baby face giant) I find another BFG (big fecking gecko). Yeah, I said fecking. I've decided to take on an Irish accent inspired by Margaret Shroeder from Boardwalk Empire. (We just started watching that.) Good craic.

Back to the story- This gecko was the biggest I've ever seen. I tried to find it on google images, but got all freaked out just thinking about it again. It's about 6 inches of evil and I want it gone. Not dead because I'm still traumatized by the last one that died and an army of ants demolished its entire body. Sick me out. I've no clue how we* are going to catch it. And when I say we, I mean O. I will stand* in support to capture and release this spawn of satan. Stand= most likely on a chair.

I'm sure this is not what you thought I would be blogging about tonight, I'll write about the Australian and Vietnam trips later. I need to go decompress before I can sleep tonight.

No comments: