Wednesday, June 20, 2012

summer of love.

Our summer has started here in Canada..... Oh, beautiful Canada. Do not be fooled by these pictures. The current temperature at 3pm is 3C or 38F for the Americans or as I like to call it F$CK*NG COLD. I was ready for a change from the heat of Singapore which is a warm 32C or 90F or as O likes to call it "living on the sun". We've had several rainy/cloudy days here, but when the sun comes out, it's really pretty. 
 It stopped raining long enough to get this picture. 
 Rainbow!
 Can you see the deer in the picture?
 I get really excited when I see these. I don't know why, but I always want to push these over. I guess it's like seeing a bunch of dominoes set up, you just gotta knock them over. It wouldn't be a nice thing to do, so I just have to fight the urge. Also, I bet some are glued together. 
It's a slower pace of life. We have to stretch the days out and not do everything all at once or we won't have anything else to do. Sometimes it seems like we hold on to conversations a lot longer than they need to be. Like we might contemplate the population of a certain city for a solid 25 minutes when we could just google the answer in about 25 seconds. 

No comments: