Sunday, October 07, 2012

moving and stuff

We've been really busy with moving the past few weeks. It's nice to move because it's chance for things to change. We threw out about 6 bags worth of clothing and nonsense. It's a chance to get new furniture, get rid of the old, and best of all, redecorate! Using what we already have, I created a document to see how it would all look. Here's the plan for the living room. O made fun of me for this, but I'm quite proud of this idea. Some of rugs didn't look right once I put them in with the couches. And I wanted to see how the pictures would look above the couch. Here's a screen shot of it: 

I definitely recommend doing this before you go pick out furniture. Just use the images from the store's website. (Everything we own is from Ikea.) And then just move it around in the picture and see what looks best with what you already have.

No comments: