I love how Miss Tweedle has her pregnancy all set out on her blog. She's much more organized that I am. I don't think I'd be able to update every week, but I really like how she writes down her cravings, feeling, etc. I get asked that a lot so maybe I'll try to give a lil update a la Tweedle style:
Maternity clothes- Yes, please. So grateful to a friend who has given me all her maternity clothes, but I'm still holding on to as many non-maternity things I can fit into. You only need "summer" attire here in Singapore though so that makes it pretty easy. I've also become obsessed with Old Navy maternity clothes- so cheap!!
Stretch marks- No, but I'm sure I'll get them. I'm only writing about stretch marks now because I don't have any and this will probably be the last I ever mention the word. I have ordered a very expensive lotion that swears you won't get stretch marks, if that works I'll let you know. If I don't mention it, you better not even ask.
Cravings: At first it was all about the french fries and pasta. I seriously couldn't get enough. Then it was oranges and bananas. Now it's junk food: doritos, cheetos, mac&cheese, ice cream, etc. (I just ate a pint of Hagen Dazs for breakfast- no joke.) I was quite concerned with our last dr appointment when they make you get on a scale. I'm not afraid of gaining weight, but I've been eating non-stop and was afraid they might say something about my insane weight gain. Luckily, I've only gained 5 lbs since the start of pregnancy which is either a miracle or their scale is broken.
Miss anything? Hell, yeah, it's called alcohol.
Kicks/movement- Yup, getting stronger. They are happening more at work these days which is really weird when you are in a meeting and you kinda want to shout out "OMG! The baby is kicking!!" but then realize that no one else cares that much.
Belly button- it's in for now. I have a feeling it's going to be pushed out quite soon. Again, another topic I would rather not discuss as outies gross me out.
Sleep: This has always been my favorite. Now I can do more of it with less judgement.
Happy or moody: Depends. This can change in a millisecond.
Gender: According to our last scan, still a boy.
Looking forward to: A week in Thailand next week!
Latest scan: 20 week scan
We are so lucky here in Singapore to get a scan with each dr. visit. I could go get a scan right now if I wanted. The hospital is just a 20 minute walk down the road and our doc loves the scans as much as I do. And yes, I've already had an "unnecessary" scan just for fun. Our friends have said they had about 15 scans by the end of pregnancy and stopped getting the picture printed out. I can't imagine that, I love looking at these pics.
1 comment:
CUTE! Look at that baby! He is big already :)))) Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment