Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Restaurant of the week

Everyone who has recently had a baby has been telling us that we need to enjoy our moments together before the baby gets here. We've decided that we would try a new restaurant each week for as long as we can. There are thousands of restaurants in Singapore so this will be quite easy to do. Here's where we went this week:

Original Sin

http://originalsin.com.sg/

It's located in Holland Village which is about a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus ride away from us. Just seeing the sign for Mediterranean cuisine, I begged O to stop here. It's a bit pricey for a Saturday lunch, but we decided to splurge. ($26 for a pasta dish) We had no idea it was a vegetarian place, but it was delicious! The food was prepared in light olive oil with no heavy creams and a perfect amount for a lazy afternoon lunch. I can't wait to go back.

I didn't take the pic, it's just from their website. We sat at basically the table where this pic was taken. 

No comments: