Thursday, May 30, 2013

32 weeks


Best pregnancy moments- I love how being pregnant creates a bond for women. I'm loving my girls nights/days out and talking with friends who have had babies recently and sharing all of their joys and nightmares of having a newborn. I feel like they are really preparing me for a tough first 3 months, but giving me the real deal of how hard it is at first. Oh and a body pillow. If you are ever preggers, guuuurl you gots to get one! 

How are you handling the heat?! It's hot. About 88-93F for the high each day. The pool is nice at night and I keep the AC on more than we usually do. 

Weight gain: I spoke too soon about not gaining that much weight and I've started packing on the lbs! Gaining about 2lbs a week! 

Maternity clothes- H&M has some cute maternity clothes- good shorts are hard to find, but I've finally got some. Also, still obsessed with Old Navy maternity clothes. I've been given some maternity clothes from Singapore and some of the brand names are "Plump" and "MilkyWay". Gotta love their sense of humor. 

Stretch marks- Surprisingly not yet. 

Cravings: I craved chocolate for a week, but then got over it. Still craving lots of juice- mostly orange juice and cranberry juice. And I'm so obsessed with popcorn. Oh, and ice cream. Let's just say I like to eat. 

Miss anything? Being able to just touch my toes and gracefully get out of bed. 

Kicks/movement- Getting stronger every day! He kicks me under my ribs now. Oh, and the weird thing is you can actually see the movements! 

Belly button- completely flat, but I don't think it's ever going to stick out. 

Sleep: I get up about 5 times a night- drinking water (I go through 1 liter at night!) and then obviously peeing and then flipping over trying to get comfy. However, I'm taking 2 hour naps on the weekends. 

Happy or moody: Pretty happy

Looking forward to: Holding the baby! 

Latest scan: The last few scans have been 4D pictures, but lil baby keeps his hands covering his face so we can't get any good face shots. Everything is all good, head is down, and he was 1.9kg (4.18lbs) at the last appt. He's got very chubby cheeks and yes, a very large head. We now go in every 2 weeks to see the dr and get a scan.

No comments: