Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Make a Difference

Our principal sent us this video. I think it was supposed to inspire us not make us laugh hysterically. I have 3 classes full of "Teddy"s. They all have sad stories. I'm not heartless; I just don't have time to cry about each one. You know who is heartless...the congressmen that say each child must pass a standardized test to be promoted to the next grade and not take into account that student might have just lost their parent or might be treated like crap and are shoved out the door by their heartless parents, but they have to take the standardized tests!! Sorry, it's TAKS season and I'm in my TAKS Nazi mood and I hate school.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

miss thompson was a B@$#! to teddy. no wonder she never got married.
i love how graduating high school wasn't good enough. he had to become a doctor and get married. also the pc "untruth" was great, as well as him getting promoted to being her "pet."

mel said...

exactly. it's what every kid should strive to be. a doctor. and the teacher's pet.

Rebecca said...

well, i guess i can't argue with that...