Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Confession


Yesterday I had total meltdown. When most girls have a meltdown, they cry. I'm not very good at crying, so instead my pantry is emptied. Fortunately, all I had to eat was health food. I gorged on a box of flaxseed cookies and emptied my fridge of all the sugarfree pudding. I still felt guilty and ran 3.5 miles.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

there are treatment options avaiable for this.

Rebecca said...

i hate wasting my time with behavioral therapy. it's just so much easier to medicate everyone. so i think i'd like to stick you on paxil and see how that goes. we might try straterra or an antipsychotic later, but no need for the big guns just yet.

Mrs. Klink said...

it's okay. my last food binge was gummy bear vitamins and Viactiv chocolate mint calcium chews.

Unknown said...

yesterday I ate 4 meals...after work I had crab puffs, edamame, sushi and fried bananas and ice cream all between the hours of 12 and 1:30am. And I did not work out today!