This is from a note I confiscated from 2 of my best students who had been writing back and forth during my lesson:
"Stop being a M----- F-----"
"Stop being fat"
"Shut your face, n-----."
"You're not black so you can't say the "n" word, you fat piece of s---."
I was really mad when I took it up. Definitely could NOT read it aloud. But then went home and when I was reading it aloud to a friend, I started laughing hysterically.
4 comments:
oh man, that's the funniest thing i've read in a longgggg time! thanks for making me laugh.
jim and pam, jim and pam, jim and pam....
ps. i just popped over to target to pick up a few quick things...two hours and $115 later i'm stuffing my face full of peanut butter m&m's to help me cope with the stress of lost time and money.
we finally have something in common-- our eating habits! maybe you weren't adopted.
Post a Comment