Thursday, June 07, 2007

Day 2 Continued


Went to Cinnamon Bay. So beautiful and peaceful. It was kinda hard to relax at first. I felt like I needed to be doing something at all times. I needed a little detox session before I could relax and enjoy doing nothing. I need to purge all the "bad energy" (i.e. the stress of teaching and entertaining kids.)

Suzanne and Cameron came to play later in the day. I told them how bored I was and they thought I was crazy. They suggested snorkeling. I didn't really understand how sticking your face in the water and looking at the bottom is fun. The water is crystal-clear! You don't need to stick your face in it.
(I was later convinced to try snorkeling, considering my parents bought me brand new snorkeling gear. But that's on Day 4)

"Someone" thought that bringing Shamu to the beach was a super idea and not embarrassing at all. Turns out that filling Shamu with air didn't take as long as emptying Shamu to fit in the car. Hilarity ensued. I had to ride back to the house with "San Diego" in my face. (please refer to Anchorman for that one)




1 comment:

Mrs. Klink said...

here's a novel idea: why don't you spend less time defacing my blog site with your snide remarks and more time updating your own blog with thought-provoking yet humorous postings for my entertainment? ahhhhhh brilliant!