Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have issues......


So early this morning I woke up with a crazy nightmare. In my dream I was cleaning the fridge and my roommate, Ashley, was there. I was like "I can't get this Parmesan cheese off!" And Ashley was like, "It's not Parmesan cheese; it's feta cheese!" And we continued to argue. Then I woke up. I was really stressed out about the cheese dream. I went to the fridge and the door was open which can only mean one thing......
I must have been sleep-walking!! I haven't done that in a long time. (I don't think.) It's so scary. What if I had gotten in my car and drove somewhere???

Later tonight I was talking to Ashley about it. "We weren't arguing about cleaning the fridge in the middle of last night....were we? Ok, I didn't think so. It must have been just a crazy dream! We don't even have either cheese in the fridge!" And she opened the door and said, "Yes, we do. I bought feta cheese yesterday. Not Parmesan."

There is definitely no Parmesan cheese in the fridge. Only feta. But it's not all over the fridge like in my dream/nightmare.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

weird! your subconscious must have seen the feta in the fridge and then you drempt it. or maybe your eyes were open when you sleepwalked and you saw it in the dream.

Rebecca said...

not issues, just strange nighttime activities. i think we both can acknowledge that I have issues though. issues that could eventually interfer with my work and harm patients then cost me mucho dolares to fix if not for sprint-to-sprint.

mel said...

Maybe. You can't read in dreams because dreams and reading use different sides of the brain.

You do have more issues than I. And yes, sprint-to-sprint saves lives.

Unknown said...

Dr. Heather thinks there is not a whole lot of meaning to food dreams...maybe you just love cheese and can't get enough of it!