Thursday, February 28, 2008

Inschool suspension = my room (Room 124)

So now I'm the official in school suspension room. Gotta love it. Today I had Booker T. in my room all day. We'll call him Booker T. And we can pretend that's not his name. But it is. I really like this kid. He's in my 4th grade tutorial group. I might be the only teacher in the school who actually likes him. Because he's bad. And lazy. And has a bad attitude. So naturally, I like him. He got caught stealing something from the principal. I'm not sure what he stole but it was on camera. I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do with the inschool suspension kids, as I have not been trained on this. But I made him do some work and I made him cry. Mission accomlished. I think...?

I wonder who I'll have tomorrow......

By the way, the funniest kid alive, Marquis, sneaks out of his classroom(which is upstairs) every day around 11:30 to come ask me if I'll give him some Crystal Light......?? Everyday. Except, yesterday, he asked me to go get him Chickfila. ??? Everyday, I say the same thing. NO! Get out of here!

When his class walks by my room in the afternoon, I always hear his teacher say "no! marquis, ms. mcgoldrick does NOT want to talk to you. I promise. get back in line!"

I love my job.

No comments: