Friday, February 29, 2008
Pilates
So I went to a new Pilates class today and it's one of those classes where everyone is like super fit and there are only like 5 people in the class. I definitely stood out in my tight black pants surrounded my mirrors showing off all my ASSets. And the instructor stares at me the entire time. And she kept saying, "we've never done this move before, but let's try it..." and every move was for your hips and thighs. So she stared at my hips in the mirror during every move and then "ok, guys, keep going.....now another move we've never done before...." And sure enough, all we do are moves that work your hips and thighs. Nothing else. I know what she was doing. I'm very aware of the size of my hips, but thank you for noticing and making me work it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you need your own reality show... pronto...
Post a Comment