No, not me. Don't worry, I have been reminded 3 times this week (yes, it's only Tuesday) "And that, Melissa, is why you will never get married." So I have a big mouth and I'm cynical. Whatever.
My friend Kelly got engaged and I love the story!! So here it is:
"He took me to Vic and Anthony's for Valentine's Day and when the waiter brought over the dessert menu it was actually a menu he had made that was an exact replica of the actual dessert menu and the last selection said "Kelly will you marry me" and I read it about five times before I looked up and said "is this for real?" and then he dropped to one knee in the front of everyone in the restaurant and asked me to marry him."
LOVE IT!!!
Knowing me, I would have ruined it and ordered something else. "Um yes, I'll have the creme brulee"
3 comments:
do you really want to be proposed to like that?
Yeah, my younger sister just got engaged and I am reminded every week that I am single by someone else at First getting engaged.
obviously, i don't want it to say Kelly.
Post a Comment