Wednesday, March 05, 2008

R.I.P. Reba's blog

Sadly, Rebes has become paranoid that one of her colleagues might discover the true identity of her blog so she has terminated the link. However, she has assigned me the task of renaming her site so that no one will ever associate her with it.

Please vote for your favorite:

"Asian babies and placentas are hot"
"Hottie with a body"
"I can't find my purple upside down glasses"
"Me gusta big muscles"
"I drive a Toyota"
"I'm too sexy for my car"
"I miss my lisp"
"Don't hate just because you can't relate"
"Single and ready to mingle"
"Terminally awkward"
"Liquid lunch"
"I fell off a stripper pole in the party bus and tore my ACL"
"You're just another vagina" (this is what she told me today after i told her about the trip to the gyno)
"Don't worry...I'm a doctor."

Unfortunately, these suggestions were too obviously descriptive of Reba and so obviously Reba, so she wishes that you suggest more.

5 comments:

mel said...

Drugs...not hugs.

Rebecca said...

i like terminally awkward. drugs not hugs is perfect if i do anesthesia and b/c i like pooping more than hugging. how about "i'd rather be pooping"

Unknown said...

I'd vote for Terminally Awkward or the Asian baby one!

Mrs. Klink said...

Placentas are hot!
Terminally awkward

Rebecca said...

ok, terminally awkward or la placenta