Thursday, October 06, 2011
I'm packing my bags for.....
So O started the day off with sending one of his students down to my room with a letter. "E" and a poem "Here is an E, what more could it be? There's more on the way, have a happy birthday!" Later I receive a U from some of my former students. At this point, I've realized he is spelling out where we are going, but in a scrambled order. I had lunch with Jamie and we came up with some suggestions. She thought maybe it's Phuket, Thailand because that's where she is going this weekend. How odd, we could be on the same flight.... Hmm.... maybe. But then I see my good friend, Anthony, in the hallway and he says, "Are you excited about Phuket this weekend?" HAHA!! Busted. He was/is pretty embarrassed about ruining the surprise. His wife, Cara, finds out what he's done and yells at him calling him ''special needs''. Love it. Personally, I love how he just totally ruined the surprise so casually. Basically everyone I know has been told where we are going and has done such a great job of keeping it a secret. O finds out through the grapevine and is upset and refuses to send me the rest of the letters. Instead he sends down one student at a time to give me the name of the place we are staying. So HERE is a link to where we are staying and look how amazing it looks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment