- renting a camper van and driving around New Zealand
- renting a car and driving up the western coast of Australia
- backpacking through Laos and Cambodia
- island hopping through Malaysia and Thailand
- a Caribbean Christmas with the family
- and trekking through Nepal.
After lots of thought and discussions with friends who have done all of these things. We've decided on Nepal. December/January isn't the most ideal time to go. However, having had several friends go at this time and came back saying how nice it was to not have all the touristy crowds, and considering how much I hate other people, it's perfect. The research has started and the clothes have been assembled. (I just had to know how many cold weather stuff we actually have) We've got a pretty good amount. The more I read about Nepal, the more excited I get about this trip. The plan is to book our flights next week and work out a loose travel plan. But first...
we're going to Langkawi in October. Just found out 4 more friends will be there with us. Can't wait! It's always fun to have friends on holiday. Also, planning the trip for Chinese New Year. Even though that's in February, flights fill up quite quickly so now's the time to book everything. Thinking about Boracay in the Philippines. I've been there and loved it. Trying to find a villa for us and several friends.
Now for the last holiday of the year... a week in March. A few ideas have been thrown around...
- Bhutan- perfect time of year to go- direct flights start in Feb.
- Mauritius- that little island off of Africa- direct flights are nice.
- China- go see the Great Wall, maybe a panda too?
- back to Myanmar- this time hit up the beaches
- Hong Kong- why not?
Just have to wait and see....
No comments:
Post a Comment