Monday, August 20, 2012

just another long weekend....

After our first full week of school, we get another long weekend. Lots to do today. First, we booked our villa in Langkawi for our October break. We are staying HERE. My favorite part about this place is that it clearly states "no kids allowed" and has great reviews. Also, I found out that before I can change my name on my passport, I need to change my Social Security card. I have not used my SS number for about 4 years and probably won't for the next 20, but gotta update it. Why am I changing my passport name in such a hurry? Oh, just because I can't get a new email address at school until I do... What? You don't see how those are related? Me neither. Anyways, SS card, Passport, new email address. So I will be filling out the SS card form and mailing that in. I'm sure that deserves a celebratory glass of wine at some point. 

At brunch yesterday, everyone was talking about the Treetop walk at McRitchie. O and I haven't done that in awhile so we're gonna go walk over there in a bit. It's about a 2-3 hour walk. The rest of the day will consist of sitting by the pool reading my book. Later we have dinner plans at a friend's place. 
Busy busy day. 

1 comment:

Miss Tweedle said...

Have fun with your name change stuff! And so it begins.....paper work and forms galore! :)