Thursday, July 18, 2013

Week 40


Best pregnancy moments- When the doctor said, he could come any day now! 

How are you handling the heat?! It's called indoors and it's a great place to be. Also, the pool is really nice and the haze is gone. It's actually been raining a bit which has cooled everything down. Apparently my body feels like a "furnace" according to O, but I haven't felt too hot most days. 

Weight gain: Woah. 

Maternity clothes- Whatever fits. Forget trying to be cute. 

Stretch marks- Surprisingly no. But I have this feeling I'll get major stretch marks like the day before delivery. 

Cravings: Nothing really specific. Just enjoying all my "fat girl" food while I can. 

Miss anything? I can't remember what it was like to not be pregnant. 

Kicks/movement- Slow and steady. There's not much room for him in there now. Occasionally, he'll give a big swift kick in the ribs only because he hasn't dropped yet. 

Sleep: Awake a lot during the night, but making up for it by sleeping during the day. 

Happy or moody: happy but starting to get bored. 

Looking forward to: going into labor! Let's get this started. 

Latest scan: We've had so many scans, I'm not sure if this is the latest one. It's been hard to get a good pic of his face because he has been moving his face around a lot during the scan, but in this one he's sleeping.

No comments: