Wednesday, April 09, 2008


In case you haven't read about this. A girl was born with 2 faces. Not conjoined twins, just one girl. 2 faces. I can't stop staring at this picture. This girl was born to a family in India and all the Hindis think that she is a goddess who has come to life. They have like over 700 gods and goddess and lots of them have several arms and legs and other body parts. So it's interesting that all those people are now worshipping her. If she had been born in America, I bet the first thing her family would do is figure out how to get rid of one face so that she would be "normal".
So Reba....I need your medical information. I'm confused about a few things.
1. Which mouth eats?
2. Which face do you talk to?
3. How will she take a school picture?
4. What is going on here? What happened? Why weren't you the one to tell me about this? You love this kinda stuff.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

1. The one that is connected to the stomach. Apparently she feeds from both. Maybe that is why God gave us two breasts.
2. You would only ask this question if you actually wanted to look at people that you talk to. I never have to worry about this.
3. You take two school pictures each year, one for each face.
4. Diprosopus: also called craniofacial duplication. due to an excess of the Sonic Hedgehog Gene (yes, that is it's real name,), a transcription regulating gene, which governs much of development in humans. It controls facial width, where too much can widen features or duplicate them. Too little can cause cyclopia, where you can get one giant eye in the middle of your face. But don't ask me, ask wikipedia, my textbook for med school.

suzanne said...

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

wikipedia is my textbook for life.