Things I DON'T like about weddings:
-wedding cakes
-veils
-unity candles or unity sand or unity anything. vomit.
-DJs who try to be funny
-ministers who try to be funny
-inviting people just because they are family, but you haven't spoken to them in about 15 years
-bridal portrait sessions- why? what do you do with these pictures??
-wedding dresses- if I see one more strapless dress....
-tuxedos
-garters
-weddings that all look the exact same
Things I do like:
-having fun
-drinking good wine
-good food
-casual attire
-cupcakes
-sparklers
-outdoor weddings
-creative photography
When you start to look for nontraditional wedding stuff, you are sent in a hippy-Iloveplanetearth-chaitea- buddhist ceremonies. I kinda want something casual, fun, and easy. Which is apparently not how you describe the typical wedding. Everything looks complicated, fancy, and expensive.
On a positive note, here are a few places we've been in contact with.
3 comments:
didn't you know? the new thing in the states is "casual rustic garden" themed weddings. like drinking out of mason jars, mismatched flowers, wear-your-own bridesmaid dresses, ipod stand in for the dj, outdoor tent and christmas lights up everywhere. where have you been??
I like all of those ideas... I just don't want to make anything. I do enough crafty stuff for my classroom. Yeah, I see that rustic theme everywhere. I don't know if I like how everything looks really old especially the pictures, but I do like the mismatched colors and how not everything matches.
Did you look at the links? Which one do you like?
Post a Comment