Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Things I like.




My friend, Jamie, said to save pictures of things you like on the internet and make it into a collage to so you can see what everything would look like altogether. These are words of wisdom. So apparently there IS a group of colors I like, I just didn't realize it.

I like how guys wear khaki pants and a tie- no jacket. What do YOU think???? Any good ideas?? Would it be weird to have bridesmaids dresses in that color AND have the guys in khaki? I just don't like crazy colored bridesmaid dresses that are so obviously bridesmaid dresses. I'm thinking definitely ivory for my dress. Not sure if I should have it made here? One shoulder?

HELP! Opinions needed.

So I changed the pictures- I just took a screenshot of what I had saved.

1 comment:

Emily K said...

I LOVE THE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!