So it's time to lose that Egypt weight. No, not for the wedding but you do start to think about that fact that you're going to wear a white dress that will be in pictures that you will have for the rest of your life. It's actually hard to lose weight when you really try to. I decided a few weeks ago that it was time to lose the 15 lbs I gained in Egypt. I weigh myself every Saturday morning at the same time on the Wii. Let's see how I've done.
Week 1 - I lost 3.5 lbs. I know what you're thinking : How? What secret diet is this? Tell me everything. Well, here it is: I didn't change any of my eating habits and went for a run twice that week. However, it was a very busy week at school. Our school is ridiculously huge. 4 stories and no elevators. So when I say I was running around all over the school that week, you can imagine how many flights of stairs I went up and down.
Week 2- I gained 2 lbs. And I was actually really trying to watch what I ate and exercised more. However, because of this- I think I drank more. :(
Week 3- I lost 2.6 lbs. I ran once this week and had a salad 3 times for lunch. It's progress I guess.
Next week- who knows? I just discovered something better than Thin Mint Cookies at the supermarket- seriously might be the highlight of the year. I would say I'm mildly motivated to stay focused on losing weight. If you have any tips that don't involve changing my favorite foods and/or alcohol intake- please share.
No comments:
Post a Comment