One thing I just love about Singapore is that there's always something new to do. O and I have agreed to try a new place each weekend since we've been back in Singapore. Yesterday I had High Tea at the Fullerton Hotel- very posh for a Baby Shower. While I did that, O went to a wine festival and came back with mucho vino. Last night we went to a standup comedy show at the Dutch Club which across the street from us which was surprisingly funny. The comedians were Aussies and Brits and were good. There's so much to do here, I can't imagine ever getting bored. This article has a list of top 10 things to do here.
1. Botanic Gardens- totally agree! I'm a little biased since I live about 10 minutes from the gardens, but they are so beautiful.
2. Art work at the Ritz- haven't been yet
3. Chinatown heritage center- haven't been yet
4. plastic surgery- what?? really??
5. electronics for cheap- no, not as cheap as thailand or korea
6. Haji Lane- haven't been yet
7. Singapore Flyer- haven't been yet
8. The White Rabbit- haven't been yet
9. Geylang- haven't been yet
10. Zouk- not my scene
I would say one the of top things to do would be the Zoo which is awesome and the Bird Park and MacRitchie Nature Reserve. Lots to do outside. Also, I really want to go to Universal Studios at some point. Next weekend, we have tickets to the F1 race downtown and concert tickets for Shaggy, Boy George and Shakira- can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment