Of course I've read a few baby books. Here are some I've read and what I think about them.
This is that classic book. It's good, but I find more information on the internet. You have to be careful about using the internet though- don't ever read advice from a forum. There are crazy people on the internet and they all make their crazy-ass comments on forums. Make sure the websites you read are from doctors and hospitals.
I liked this one more than the first one even though it's very similar information. This one has lots of pictures which I like. They give good advice and even exercises you should do. I like the organization of this book at bit better. It's a heavy read though- literally the book weighs a lot.
This was good for a good laugh and I'm glad I read it in the very early stages of pregnancy. She does talk about all the things your doctor won't tell you. It's a little weird though because she gives relationship advice and tells stories about her husband who is now her ex-husband. AND her ex-husband is Jimmy Lovine from American Idol- you know, he's that producer that gives advice to the singers.
This was from Suzanne- Thanks! It's a good laugh. But again she talks about her husband who is her ex-husband and how she was so crazy during her pregnancy. Also, it's weird to know now that her son has autism and so when she makes statements like "I never ate anything healthy during my pregnancy", I can't help but think there might be a link there.




No comments:
Post a Comment