Is it babymoon #2 or honeymoon #6? We had an awesome time in Thailand, as usual. It's just such an easy place to go and only an hour away by plane. It was so relaxing and just what we needed. It was great to see the Simons too. Always a good time with those guys.
Who doesn't love towel animals?
quiet beach
The pool.
the view from lunch
look at this guy!
The tide was out one night before dinner so we went for a long stroll along the beach. The villas where we stayed are just behind us. And as usual, we were already planning our next vacation before we had left.... quite a few ideas were thrown around for Christmas and Chinese New Year!





2 comments:
what ideas for Christmas?? still planning to get a villa in Bali? I'm planning to come around then I think so let me know what you're thinking!!
what ideas for Christmas?? still planning to get a villa in Bali? I'm planning to come around then I think so let me know what you're thinking!!
Post a Comment