I totally forgot to post a story about my mom on Mother's Day. So here is what she told me a few weeks ago when she flew into Dallas. (If you know my mom and how much she talks this will make more sense. Also, her obsession with texting is equivalent to a 13 year old)
"Now I have this crappy phone and it doesn't have text messaging. My old phone broke, you know the blue one? Yeah, it kept getting overheated and would shut off when I was talking on it. So I figured out that if I put it in the freezer then it would cool down and I could keep talking. But then it totally broke and wouldn't turn on. I have no idea why. So I sent it to Sprint and they said it had "internal damage" so it wasn't covered under warranty. They said that I had obviously broken it. It broke on its own! I have no idea why it broke. I HAD to put it in the freezer because it was getting too hot. No, that was a GOOD idea because it would cool down. But then it just stopped working. It's all Sprint's fault that I don't have texting anymore."
My response after several minutes in silence:
"Wait.....you put your phone in the freezer.........on purpose?? I think I solved the mystery as to why it broke."
My mom:
"Why? Because Sprint makes crappy phones?"
1 comment:
did you send mom a package for mother's day? b/c she told me that you said she had a package coming and i hope you didn't mean the plastic starbucks card i sent her. so you'd better get her package together.
Post a Comment