Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i missed my o.a. meeting because I was at taco bell....

when I was thinking of what to get stephanie for her bday, why did i immediately think of Taco Bell gift cards....???

I have a neighbor who I only run into when I go to workout, which is twice a day....so he thinks I'm a total freak. But what he doesn't know is what I EAT.

Today's food diary:
Breakfast- box of cookies
2nd breakfast - fruit( i was feeling guilty about the cookies) and chocolate (i guess i don't really feel that guilty)
lunch and dessert
2nd lunch- 2 slices of pizza
cupcake
dinner
thinking about 2nd dinner...

Today was weak. I can do much better than that. I am a compulsive eater. Just in case you were not aware. It's a good thing I like to work out.

steph--don't worry I won't get you a taco bell giftcard....unless you really want one... which I know you secretly do....

2 comments:

Steph said...

haha I had 7 oreos for breakfast this morning

Rebecca said...

rejoice ALWAYS, pray without ceasing, give thanks in ALL circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 thes 5:16-18

For I have accepted God's idea of me, and my whole life is an offering back to him of all that I am and all that He wants me to be. -EE
God is God. Because he is God, he is worhty of my trust and obedience. i will find rest nowhere but in his holy will, a will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what he is up to. -EE
It is faith he is looking for, a quiet confidence that whatever he is up to, it will be a wonderful thing, nevermind whether it is what we have been asking for. -EE
For I have learned the secret to being content in all circumstances....Phil 4:11-13