I got a very pretty wedding invitation in the mail today with... oh yes, "melissa and guest". I love when my friends have faith in me! It's such a pretty invite that I am really excited about this wedding. I'm getting the feeling that the older we get, the less excited everyone is about weddings. By the time I get married I'm gonna have to just fly off to Vegas b/c no one will want to attend ANOTHER wedding.
P.S. There is no "and guest" that will be attending with me. So you can save the fancy ink on that. But it really is flattering for you to think so.
1 comment:
Whew! I was about to email and ask to read your blog... I was missing the familiar sarcasm shared by both of us. As far as the race- I think I'm going to fly down the Wednesday evening before (taking off Thurs & Fri) and to fun stuff in Chicago on Thurs, Fri, & Sat, then the race is Sunday morning and I'll fly back Sun night. I might be dead, but I'll be at school on Monday :)
Post a Comment